Monday, December 31, 2012

Ho ho ho!


First off, I read Elder Holland's talk this morning and I LOVED it all over again! Christ does need disciples forever!  It pumped me up and really primed my mind with LOTS of questions. If you have not read it recently, maybe it will help you out today!:D 

We set a baptismal date with our investigator Ar and he seems pretty excited! We were called upon to give a blessing to one of the sisters’ investigators, and we met at the church to follow them to her house. As we pulled into the parking lot, it was somehow open and a man was waiting for us. He asked us if we could give him a "sick blessing" and we obliged. Somehow the door was unlocked; we went in and gave the man a blessing for his kidney stones. We finished and he left. Weird. I am pretty sure he was one of the 3 Nephites! ;)

We are making our new zone goal called NEWB Runnings, like cool runnings. It is a race and we are really excited for it! :D We are presenting it tonight, since we need to be inside by 6:00  for New Year’s Eve.

The VC sisters saw cousin Carmen again last night and let me know. She must come down fairly often.

I LOVED talking to you on Christmas! Those of you who I couldn't talk to, I am sorry. This week seemed to go by slow because of the holidays, but it all seems a blur! I hope you all have a happy new year! I cannot believe it is already 2013! WOW!  Sorry to keep it short! I love you!

P.S. Thanks for all the gifts, love and prayers on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment