Monday, December 24, 2012
It snowed!
So, it did "snow" a little bit after our Christmas devotional this morning, which was really fun. Elder K. was transferred and Elder H. from Farmingon Utah is my new companion. Elder K. only has 4 days left in Downey... I remember when he still had 3 months left. Wow.
Christmas is here!!!! Feliz Navidad! We had a lesson with a woman named D. who has some potential. We will be seeing her again after the holidays.
We challenged the zone to give out as many Books of Mormon that we could in a day and together we handed out 29 on Friday! It was a great day and everyone was pumped! I will finish reading the Book of Mormon tonight or tomorrow! I love the Book of Mormon!!!! I am a bit sad, so I will just have to start over! I am also planning on reading Doctrine & Covenants and New Testament along with it! I have never loved reading the scriptures so much!
A member took us to Denny's for lunch on Saturday and they have a Hobbit-themed menu. I absolutely loved it! I may have to go back just for that!
We had a lesson with A. and discussed all of the things she can now do as a member of the church! There is a ward baptism trip on the 2nd of January that we are planning to help her be ready for. She really wants a patriarchal blessing and to have a calling in the ward! She has even signed up to feed us this week and next week. She was confirmed yesterday and the ward was very supportive.
This morning when we got to the Christmas devotional I found that I was on the program to sing We Three Kings in an octet, so I sang. It was a great devotional. I love you! I will talk to some of you very soon!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment