Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My name is not Steve!


Well, the Temple was awesome!!!! I feel really peaceful. I should finish the Book of Mormon on Christmas Eve at the current pace I am going, so I want to make that a fun evening and read the story of Christ's birth too. I remember doing that together and I liked it a lot.

We had a BBQ lunch at our apartment with our missionary neighbors on Wednesday. It was a BLAST! It was the first time any of us had prepared the meat and it was a bit salty (too much tenderizer..:). 

A. came to church on Sunday and she loves Relief Society. She also passed her baptismal interview last night! She will be baptized this Sunday! Now we get to work on the program! Woo hoo!

We have been blessed to help lots of members and others set up for Christmas and clean up their yards for "the winter". I love serving! You all know that Christmas is like my favorite time too. I miss wrapping presents and setting up the tree. I set up ours and it looks great!

We are expecting many new missionaries. By June we are supposed to have around 260 in the mission, which is 80 more than we have now! Santa Vaca! I am so excited! Transfers are next Tuesday, so changes are coming, but I am very unlikely to move. Elder K. goes home in 2 weeks and we will get a new companion till he goes. I love you all! I hope you are safe and well! I am definitely thinking of you this time of the year. I will talk to you all in a few days! Time sure flies.  I love you!

P.S. "To catch the real meaning of the 'Spirit of Christmas', we need only to drop the last syllable, and it becomes the Spirit of Christ". ~Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment