Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Time

      Last night was SO AWESOME!!!!  We had the baptism of K and L!  I did not baptize them but I still felt so special being able to witness this miracle.  When they finished changing in the dressing rooms, Elder C and I sang Asombro me Da (I Stand All Amazed).  We both had solo parts and it was so scary.  I have never really sung a solo just standing there.  Musicals are different because you are in a costume and it is not you.  When they bore their testimonies, the spirit was so overpowering!  Most people cried.  I did.  It was so crazy to know how much the Gospel has already blessed them.



     On Thanksgiving we cooked a turkey for one of the families in our ward.  Hermana C didn't know how, so Elder C led the way in teaching her (I didn't know that much either).  We also picked up trash around a park for two hours that day, and that was actually fun being out with our entire zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment