Monday, December 5, 2011

December Already?

     Crazy to think it is December, no?  Hearing Christmas music in sunny weather is not how it was meant to be!  On Friday we thought there had been an accident, but it was really Santa being given a police escort!  We had two recent converts in our area sealed in the temple on Saturday and we also attended the baptism of another investigator who we helped to move out a while ago.  Pretty crazy weekend! 



      I finally made beans and eggs last night!!  It was very good and it reminded me of home.  I almost felt like I was getting ready to go to the church for activity night.  Y and C, the daughters of J, left for Mexico today so we are unsure if we'll be able to teach J, but hopefully. We have three new young investigators that are super excited and want to be baptized on Christmas!!!  They love lessons and are very eager, plus they came to church!!  I will let you know more soon.  The group letter [at Thanksgiving] was much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment