Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baptisms This Christmas!

    Hey family!! I miss you all this Christmas and hope you are enjoying the spirit of the season. This Sunday we are having 3 baptisms!! The H and C kids are so excited and so are we!!! This will be the best Christmas present for everyone!
    I forgot if I mentioned how many times we make beans and eggs. It is now a Sunday night tradition. Elder C loves them! Now, when we shop, we always need to get our Huevos Rancheros supplies. I hope that Norwegian pancakes will be a hit as well.
    To update on other investigators....J came to church again without her girls!!! Yay! She was there before we were and waiting patiently for it to start. We taught her about donating tithing and fast offerings and she is gung-ho about it. She wants to pay now even though she isn't a member. I guess we can't stop her from donating!
    I was super bummed that we dropped an investigator and got dropped by another investigator, but the one we dropped more that the other. I prayed a bit for him and a few days later, he called. He apologized to us and told us when his schedule is free.
    I love you ALL!!! Thank you so much for the cards and gifts!! I have saved most of them for Christmas day...you know me, I love Christmas! Remember what it's all about and it will be that much more special!!! Merry CHRIST-mas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment