Monday, November 19, 2012

When you're a professional pirate . . . you don't have to wear a suit!

Hey Family! Can you believe that there will be no more Twinkies!?? They will probably last forever if you have one lying around somewhere, though!)

There is a new policy in the mission (effective 12/1/12) that everyone needs to run for 20 minutes every morning. This means I will be in a lot better shape, as will everyone else! The first 3 weeks will be killer, though. I am excited!

We had our Thanksgiving potluck on Saturday and that was a blast! Then on Sunday, A. and M. came to church!!!! It was awesome! They also came to a baptism in the zone! The members were great to give rides and I was extremely grateful. M. has a baptismal date for the 16th of December, which he set on Saturday.:) 

The Turkey Bowl was fun and I worked hard. I 'm not quite sure that we won or not, but I feel like a champion, so we must have!

Our favorite thing to do in the middle of our weekly planning is to take an elote/raspado break. The elotero comes by at the perfect time and all 4 of us run out with our change! It is awesome! Next time I will take a video and picture so you can see it too! Just keep the elote away from your eyes, ‘cause people tend to throw them  around....;) [Editor's note: think Nacho Libre.]

Our zone is doing well and we look forward to an awesome month of December! Can you believe it is almost December? Wow. No puedo creerlo!

Questions to consider: What are you doing today to help someone learn about the gospel? Do you know all your neighbors? Who can benefit? I love the joy that I feel as I see lives changed. I know you will feel it too!
This December, check out www.mormon.org/christmas for opportunities to share the gospel! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment