Monday, November 12, 2012
Turkey Bowl today!
Hey family! It's going to be a brief one today. We have the Turkey Bowl in 20 minutes, so I need to write quick and get changed.
First, I met Elder K. today, the younger brother of Julia's companion! He just arrived last week to start his mission here in the CLAM. Cool! Maybe we'll be companions someday, too. I will attach a picture.
On Tuesday we went to the Visitor's Center with J.!! He loved it! He said he wanted to spend more time but couldn't. He sadly did not make it to church on Sunday, though.
L. from Silver Lake was baptized yesterday, and Elder C. and I got to go back for it. It was awesome! He bore his testimony afterward and talked about the day when we tracted into him. It was a special moment. I felt peace, joy, and immense gratitude. I love this work! I am excited for Elders Wood and Toomey to get under way! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment