Time is just cruising right along and I cannot keep up! We had another crazy week and I don't know where to begin. We tried to visit a less active member, but no one was home. As we were leaving, a man came out of the other apartment. As soon as he stepped into the hall, the Spirit fled. This man was creepy. He yelled at us to get out as I was trying to hold the door open for him. It was an interesting experience to see how the Spirit reacts to evil! I won't forget how that felt. This guy gave me the willies – beyond Free Willie-sized willies!
At zone leader conference we had a great discussion about the Atonement and I understand more about the Condescension of Christ. Elder Tad R. Callister has a good book/talk on the Atonement. I highly recommend it.
We had a zone activity last Monday and it was fun. We announced our zone goal, Finding Nemo, and had a BBQ-like party with sports. The bball hoop was at 8.5 feet – it made me feel like I was in the NBA. That was fun!
D. and A. are coming along. We have a great relationship with them and have another lesson with them tomorrow. A. said he wants to come o church and I have a great feeling about it. I pray he’ll follow through.:)
We had stake reports where we report to the stake leaders and with President on how our zone is improving. I quite enjoyed it!:) It was a unifying and exciting meeting.
We did a surprise service to Brother B. two days ago and it was cool. The three companionships in the ward got together and pulled weeds in his yard. He would never ask for it himself. :D
Well, I hope you are all safe and that the weather is cooling down. Can you believe it is already half way through September? I cannot keep track of the time! I am getting worried – it’s going too fast! Sorry it was a brief one. I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment