Elder H. and I both stayed put for transfers, but we lost half of our area to the new Hermosa Beach area (sisters). This means that D. is no longer in our area!!! Nooo! We had a few good lessons with her so we are sad to not be able to go back. We “handed her off” to the sisters on Monday and will hope for the best. Maybe the sisters are what she needs right now to progress. We'll see how it goes and I will keep you posted. I also found out that there are sisters in Fox Hills now! Woah, weird! Lots of crazy changes in the mission. The Baldwin Hills zone leaders are both training and living four elders to one apartment!? So crazy!
We had a tour of the church with I. and his son last Wednesday, and they both came to church on Sunday!!!! He really liked it and is praying to know if he should be baptized on March 31st :). We have another lesson with him tomorrow!
C. and M. have opened up a little bit more, but not too much. They are not progressing yet. Actually, his aunt told him that he was baptized into the Church when he was eight. What? We will find out soon.
We contacted a referral named D. from Peru and he has some potential. He committed to come to church this Sunday and hopefully he will come. :D
I love you all! I hope you are doing great! El fuerzo los acompane!

No comments:
Post a Comment