Monday, July 30, 2012

Hijoles Frijoles!


Another excellent week and the success is building! Our mission has had the best 3 weeks it has had in a very long time!

We played volleyball with the youth the other night, which was a blast! I haven't played in For.Ev.er! It was a great ice breaker with all the youth, too!

Splits with Elder D. and R. was a blast! We played Star Wars trivia after planning (no board game involved, just our bwains!) and I loved it! We gave each other our hardest questions and realized just how nerdy we are! Elder D. has some great ones. Once again, thanks to Chris O. and the knowledge I gleaned from him!:)

It was J.'s birthday and we made a cake that took a lot of orchestration, as our oven is broken. Luckily our awesome neighbors, who are reading the Book of Mormon, let us use theirs for 30 minutes.

S. and her two daughters came to church, which makes two weeks in a row! We hadn't even got to the baptismal commitment somehow and that is the goal for this week. We are really looking forward to it!

We found many investigators outside our area this week, and sent them as referrals to Elders M. and W.  downtown. One we found yesterday, at church, and we called them up right away. They went over and he accepted a baptismal date! We are super excited for them even though it is not in our area or ward!

I also found out this week that my companion, Elder M., has a killer Smeagol/Gollum impersonation! It is crazy funny!!!

Well, the computer is about to kick me off, but I want to let you know that the Spirit changes hearts and minds. Sometimes the change comes faster than others, but it does indeed come. I will tell you next week the story relating to this. I love you!!!! Stay safe. Don't keep this Gospel a secret. "Scream it to the world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment