Tuesday, July 2, 2013

How you be?

Well, President Baker is now home and President Weidman is our new Mission President. It was a sad day, but I am excited to get to know President Weidman, too.

A member family invited us to go to see their sealing and we received permission from President Weidman. It was way cool. I did sealings with Mitch before the mission, and comparing then to now was very cool. I am a bit more excited about my own future sealing now than I was then. :D

E. came to church with her little sister on Sunday. We tried to fellowship her hard last year, but this time it miraculously worked! She made several new friends in the YSA class and I hope she starts to come more regularly now. :)

I finished the Ensign yesterday and am looking forward to my lesson plans and D&C. There is just too much to get done and learn! Agh!

We played a little soccer with a part-member family and their cousins. It was pretty fun; I was the goalie, and three little kids were talking to me and helping me, too. Elder Ro. was working the offense...:) We got pretty dusty. If you took away the rest of the world, you could have convinced me that we were in Mexico or South America.

I hope you all enjoyed the worldwide missionary broadcast, because I LOVED it! We are working very hard to incorporate the things we learned from it into our zone goal for this month. Everyone is excited and we are beginning to show it to all the members we visit. I want you to know that the miracles you saw in that broadcast can be yours, too! We need to increase our faith so that we can see (more abundantly) the miracles God gives us. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment