Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Would you believe . . . a mean little kid with a pea shooter?

 First of all, we went to the Temple this morning. Woo! The best way to start a day ever! This last week was full of baptismal interviews role plays with members, and biking. We let the sisters use our car because theirs was in the shop and they do not have bikes. Elder Ro.'s pedal fell off so we ended up walking the last half of yesterday. I loved being on a bike again and felt so free. My booty is a bit sore though. He he he.

Sunday we had a cool experience. President asked Elder Ri. and me to go teach a deacons’ quorum in Malibu and it was just like old times. :D Then there were several baptisms following the worldwide broadcast, so basically it was the most bomb day EVER! I am more excited to work with members now, and bring the work to pass in our area!

We were stopped on the street by a woman named E. the other day. She wants to learn more, but lives outside the mission so we are sending her to Arcadia...:) We found 34 new investigators yesterday through members and are excited. We visited a less active member who wants us to teach his son-in-law. We hope this is just the beginning!:) I love you all!!! I hope you are well. Keep working hard and don't forget that I love you. He loves you, too. Take it easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment