Well this week was awesome! Transfers are tomorrow and I am staying here with Elder R. For P-day today we are going to “the alley” in the fashion district with a few missionaries. That’s like a big swap meet, basically. I am going to look for a luchador mask like the one from Nacho Libre. Then I’ll probably print a few pictures and write letters. Something unexpected will pop up as well – we can always count on that. :)
We have not been finding too many people lately, but we keep trying. Our area is full of less-active members; my goal is to visit them all and ask them for referrals. We have a red area in our district (which means we can't be in there after 7:00 p.m.), so sometimes that limits us. We had a great lesson with Ma. and Ar. this week, which was cool. We are also teaching a couple of young kids who will hopefully be baptized next month. They are Mo. and Ch. Another investigator, Maria, is still in the hospital, but hopefully she can come back to church and be baptized as well. Now that it is a new transfer, Elder R. and I want to kill it and go CraZY!
I also want to give a shout out to Sister Julia Bham! That went by fast! Keep working hard. Brigham Young said, "There is neither man nor woman in this church who is not on a mission." What is your mission? Find it and work at it! Take care!

No comments:
Post a Comment