We had our zone conference on Thursday and it was all about change and repentance. I learned a lot and have been thinking about certain things I can put on the altar of sacrifice as a missionary.
We had a ward Dia de Madre activity on Saturday. Since I was here for it last year, too, I had deja vu so bad -- it was a bit surreal! I got to see lots of old friends, which was fun. :) The M. family just finished temple prep class, so hopefully they will be able to be sealed soon! So cool! I was able to see the S. family, too. They live in the Centinela area, but come with their family to activities here sometimes. :)
Last night we found out that Elder Quintin L. Cook is coming this Saturday to visit our mission, and we are having a surprise devotional with him. Woot! Super cool!
Well, sorry it is a bit short. I loved talking to you yesterday and loved seeing you! I think I was a bit quiet just because I was amazed that I was actually seeing you.... :D I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment