Monday, January 28, 2013

Good-bye Baldwin Hills

Well, it has been an awesome four transfers (casi seis meses) in Baldwin Hills. I was notified that I am being transferred tomorrow! Yikes! Santa Mapache! I will be back in a Spanish ward training a new missionary! Wohooo! Time to brush up on my Spanish! I will find out my companion on Thursday. On to the 4th area I suppose. I am very excited! Since we are flushing out both missionaries (both companions are being transferred out), everyday will be an adventure starting from ground zero with everybody. I am a bit sad, too. I LOVE Westwood zone! I don't know if it was because I was involved with all the members or what, but I will honestly miss being a zone leader.

It was a crazy, hectic week with everything going on! I loved having Elder M. with us. We sang several songs on  Elder H’s voice recorder and laughed a lot everyday. We gave three blessings in one day and none were planned the night before. We used a lot of miles. We had an AWESOME lesson with A. again on Sunday evening. Brother H. came again. I am sure A. will be baptized, but I will not be here. I hope I can come back for it.

I need to go pack and we have a zone activity in less than an hour. I apologize it is a short one! I love you all! Les extrano mucho!

No comments:

Post a Comment