Monday, August 20, 2012

No longer un joven!


I got transferred again. Now I am 20 minutes south of my last area, Silver lake. We also share our southern border with Fox Hills! I am between my two favorite places here! I love my district and I love my new companion Elder A! Elder A is from Rigby, Idaho and he reminds me of Ryne a lot! He laughs like him and has a very similar personality. He is really intelligent and we have already had a hard time keeping our faces straight. We have laughed quite a bit!

I am also a zone leader now, along with Elder Davidson and Elder Richards.  I don’t get to speak Spanish as much anymore :(  I still carry my Spanish Book of Mormon with me, which is probably a form of denial.  I will continue to study Spanish as much as I can.  Our new district is awesome. 

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes and packages! I am going to get even more chubby! Happy birthday Sister Julia B!! You are one year older and wiser too!

We had a service activity on Saturday at the Fame church on Adams Blvd. Three zones came to help distribute shoes to those who cannot afford them. It was an amazing experience and I loved seeing the kids’ eyes light up when they saw the shoes. Good times!

Lastly, our next door neighbors are the Jefferson Park elders, and Elder O went to Orem High. We were in Central Zone together when I was in Inglewood. We have a fun time. Stay safe all of you! Don't ever forget that I love you, but also that  Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love you perfectly. Go to them for all your needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment