Hey ya’ll! This last week was another great week! M. worked the whole week so we were not able to teach him, but V. and Ma. are progressing nicely. V. should be baptized on the 11th! :) Ma. probably won't until sometime later in August. I don't know if I will be here, but hopefully.
We helped the Elders Quorum President make some home teaching assignments the other day and we could feel his excitement growing for the work. We then had the BEST ward coordination meeting of the mission! It was incredible! When it was time for the prayer, all the missionaries automatically knelt down and the auxiliary leaders joined us. I hope that we can keep them that awesome!
The ward youth were having a dunk contest with their leaders after YM/YW the other night, and it was fun to watch. They challenged me, too, so I threw down a few times. ;)
So, weird story. Friday night I had a dream that C. came back from Mexico. Saturday morning I called to follow up with her friend and found out that C. actually did get home this week! It was super cool!
On Sunday we had six people at church, all progressing towards baptism. V. is on for the 11th, C. for the 18th, and the others will hopefully go down this week or next. Wow. Still lots of work to do! :D Well, I need to run. I love you! Stay safe this week and I will keep you up to date with everything that happens! Remember to smile more this week. I will, too.
Elder Jamoncito

No comments:
Post a Comment