Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Called To Serve
Crazy happenings most recently! As of today, all four of the Bhams have been called to serve. Today my sister J received her mission call to the Columbus Ohio mission. She reports to the MTC on October 19th. My parents were also called to serve in a Spanish branch presidency in the MTC. They will begin ASAP. This means that, at some point, all four of us will be in the Missionary Training Center at the same time! My parents and I will be in the MTC together for all 9 weeks, but J and I will only overlap for a week.
I also cannot believe it has been two months since my old roomie M has been in the MTC. He leaves on Monday for ROMANIA!!!! Two more of my ward friends are also going into the MTC next Wednesday! Oh dear! 43 days left for me. I hope I can last until then! With J receiving her call, we are both in the same boat. It never occurred to me that we would both be serving a mission at the same time!! It is a great blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is pretty crazy that you will all be there at the same time! For a week anyways :D
ReplyDeleteSo crazy! All y'all are gonna do great!
ReplyDeleteI am even more excited now! Is that even possible?
ReplyDelete